Friday, November 1, 2013

Getting set up & Announcing Gifts for Myself and Others

Hello world wide web!

I suppose I should be more formal, given that I'm creating this blog for my business.  Then again, my business is hand-made beaded jewelery, which makes me more of a batty artist/artisan than a formal, suit-wearing businesswoman.  Which is good.  I hate formal writing.

The reason I'm setting up this blog in the first place is that I'll be participating in the Gifts for Myself and Others Christmas crafts fair at the Da Vinci Centre (195 Bay Street) on November 15-17.  Details can be found at the Island Artisans Association website or at various other places such as chatterblock or harbour living.  Let's see if I can insert an image of the post card for it.


Turns out I can.  Huzzah!  As you can see, there's a mini map there, but I also included a link to google maps if you'd rather look at that.

You can also check out more info on the IAA's facebook page.  There are lots of pictures there of pieces by many of the amazing artisans who are participating.  You should especially check out the gorgeous peacock by Deb Thurlbeck, because I'll be sharing a table with her.

The IAA theoretically also has a twitter account, but I don't know the url for that yet.  I'll share a link when I do.

I guess that's all the info I'm going to put up for now.  I need to see what my blog looks like, and twiddle with it.  Possibly create a website too.  And maybe a new email address.  Then order business cards.  I'll put up some pictures of my work soon though.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment