Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Now Selling at the Maritime Museum of British Columbia

Exciting news today!  I am now selling my beach glass baubles (pendants and earrings) in the gift shop at the Maritime Museum of British Columbia in Bastion Square in downtown Victoria.


This is doubly exciting because in addition to having a venue to sell my jewellery, part of the money from the sales will go to a really amazing museum.  For those who haven't visited, it's a multi-storey museum with several exhibits in the former courthouse where Judge Matthew Baillie Begbie once presided and, according to some, where his ghost still lingers.  It also has the oldest continuously operating open cage elevator in North America, and you can ride in it if you ask nicely. (The emergency breaks are fully modern and well-maintained.)

Here's a somewhat blurry shot of my jewellery there in the gift shop.  I forgot my actual camera, and apparently my phone had a horrible time with the lighting there.


The eagle-eyed among you may note that there are three pairs of earrings hanging from my snazzy new black stand.  I will post photos of those new earrings some time soon.  The rest are the pendants hung on adjustable cords, and then my business cards sitting inside one of the enormous shells I picked up on Sidney Spit.

In addition to more jewellery photos, I will also have more info on sales venues in the days to come, so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment