Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Final Photo Update: Miscellaneous Pieces

Hello all,

Here are the last of the pieces I photographed on my big photo spree.

I'll start with the daisy chains.  Up first is a necklace of violet blooms with leaves in between, giving it a sort of 1920s retro fringe feel (seed beads, bugle beads, lobster claw clasp):


 These necklaces (I do have them in more colours now and am happy to make them in any colour requested) are $29.

I also have some daisy chain bracelets of various designs, any of which can be made into necklaces if someone wants (seed beads, bugle beads, e beads):


The violet one with the leaves is $15 and the pink and forget-me-not blue ones are $12.

I have a few more simple and inexpensive bracelets made from seed beads.  First up are some looped varieties, for $10:


I also have some looped with an extra strand which because of their colours I call my goldenchain bracelets.  I think I stole the term from Dylan Thomas.  They're $15.


At the other end of the pricing spectrum I have a new shot of my Treasures of the Deep necklace.  I want $299 for this, so that's what it is if I sell it directly.  If it goes into a gallery though, the price will go up based on the commission they take.  I'll let you know if that happens.  (seed beads and mother of pearl focal bead, filigree hook clasp)


And finally I have my celestial charm bracelet, which can be worn one of two ways.  This bracelet is $15.  This first photo shows it in a spread out bangle style (seed beads, various metal charms):


It can also be worn twisted up in a tight rope:


And that concludes the updated set of photos.  Next post you'll be seeing some of the new pieces I've worked on since then and/or some fresh photos of my earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment