Friday, March 14, 2014

Beaded Bangles

Here's the next set of photos from my attempt to photograph my inventory a couple months back.  This entry will feature my beaded bangle bracelets.  These sold quite well last season so I'm down to only a few colours. Let me know if there are other combos you'd like to see.

These bracelets are $10 each or $25 for a set of three because they're fun to mix and match and wear in a set like bangles, which is why I call them that.

Here's a photo of my current remaining inventory:


All these bracelets are made from bugle beads, e beads, and seed beads in various colours.  As mentioned, they can be worn alone, or combined.  Here are a few combos I came up with on the day of the photo shoot.

First up, here's a tropical summery blend of golds, blues, greens, turquoise, and a splash of purple:


Next is a more feminine combo of pinks, whites, and purples, with a gentle blend of gold and silver:


Or you can go for bolder reds and blacks and golds:


Or if you're not so keen on matching, you could go for a mix of neutral cool tones with a splash of colour:

No comments:

Post a Comment