Friday, November 4, 2016

Small Treasures 2016

Hello Everyone!  I'm excited to tell you that one of my necklaces was accepted into the Small Treasures show at the Coast Collective.  The opening reception is tonight, November 4th, from 7-9pm, and I will be in attendance.  If you cannot make it tonight though, the show runs until November 20th.

The piece I have in the show is my lovely sea glass pendant on a braided beaded chain:


As stated in a previous post, this piece features a silver-plated copper wire wrapped piece of Vancouver Island sea glass with a large starfish charm hanging on a braided, four-strand chain of seed beads and freshwater pearls.


It closes with a lobster claw clasp paired with an extender chain to make the length adjustable to suit various necklines.  I'll be selling it at the show for $99.

Small treasures is, in the words of the Coast Collective, a "Gallery exhibition of smaller works of fine art perfect for gifting."  The opening reception is tonight from 7-9pm at the Coast Collective's Wale Road location.


The Small Treasures show runs from November 2 until November 20th during the Coast Collective's normal operating hours.  While I only have the one piece in the show, I have recently restocked my gift shop inventory at the same location, so you can look for me there as well.

I hope you can make it out and enjoy all of the beautiful artwork on display!

No comments:

Post a Comment